The best Handrail Brackets available. Our brackets are heavy duty, very easy to install and look great. The single hole design is far easier to use than any other style. The smooth lines are attractive and safe. You will love your products from StairSuppliesTM.
Classic Handrail Brackets come with installation screws that match the finish on the brackets.
Do you have handrail brackets for round handrails?
Unfortunately no, all of our handrail brackets are made to mount to a flat surface. The round handrail that we manufacture has a flat bottom.
What are they made of?
I don’t know the exact material that they are made of, they are some type of iron.
Is it possible to see the install instructions for this long reach bracket? Thanks!
Unfortunately, we don’t have instructions for how to install these brackets, but here are a few bullet points:
– Pre-drill a hole into a stud on your wall.
– Use this hole to mount the bracket to the wall (tighten enough to be snug, but so that it still rotates).
– Repeat this for all of our brackets.
– Rest the handrail on the brackets, and use a pencil to line up the holes on the bottom of the handrail.
– Pre-drill the holes on the bottom of your handrail.
– Tighten the screws into the bottom of the handrail, and then tighten the wall screws all the way.
I hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.
What is the dimension from the wall to the centre of the handrail bracket?
The projection of this handrail bracket is 3 3/8″.
Let us know if you’ve got other questions.
What are the dimensions of the bolt?
The screw for attaching the bracket to the wall is 2″ long. The screws for attaching the bracket to the handrail are 1 3/16″. Let us know if you’ve got any other questions!