The best Handrail Brackets available. Our brackets are heavy duty, very easy to install and look great. The single hole design is far easier to use than any other style. The smooth lines are attractive and safe. You will love your products from StairSuppliesTM.
Classic Handrail Brackets come with installation screws that match the finish on the brackets.
What are the dimensions of the bolt?
What is the dimension from the wall to the centre of the handrail bracket?
Is it possible to see the install instructions for this long reach bracket? Thanks!
Unfortunately, we don’t have instructions for how to install these brackets, but here are a few bullet points:
– Pre-drill a hole into a stud on your wall.
– Use this hole to mount the bracket to the wall (tighten enough to be snug, but so that it still rotates).
– Repeat this for all of our brackets.
– Rest the handrail on the brackets, and use a pencil to line up the holes on the bottom of the handrail.
– Pre-drill the holes on the bottom of your handrail.
– Tighten the screws into the bottom of the handrail, and then tighten the wall screws all the way.
I hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.
What are they made of?
Do you have handrail brackets for round handrails?
I have a situation where a wall juts out for part of the wall that the handrail goes on. What is your longest extended bracket?
In most situations you can use a combination of our Classic Handrail Bracket & our Long Reach Handrail Bracket to accomplish that.
The Classic bracket has a reach of 2 5/8″. The Long Reach bracket has a reach of 3 3/8″.
If you need additional reach, you can always add a rosette behind the bracket to extend it further. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
You state 3 3/8 is projection. Is this to center of mounting hole or the outside edge of the mounting flange?
The 3 3/8″ is to the center of the bracket plate. If you take a look at the image of the bracket, you’ll see two smaller pictures to the left of it. One of those pictures is a diagram that shows all the measurements. Hopefully, that helps you out. If not, feel free to reach out with any other questions you might have!