Rod Railing Accessories
Everything you need to achieve strength and beauty for your rod railing system. Each of these accessories is designed to pair perfectly with Viewrail Rod Railing, our sleek ¼” diameter rod railing infill made of completely corrosion resistant 2205 stainless steel.
Paired with the right accessories, Rod Railing is simple to install on level surfaces or at an angle along stairways. Tension kits tighten the rods between two posts using our standard tension receiver and specially designed threaded crimp fittings.
Crimp your rod onto the fitting, then tighten the threading into the tension receiver for a strong, long lasting fit. For railing spanning further than 20’ in one direction, couplers connect two rods together for a smooth, continuous look.
- 1/4″ RodsView ItemModern elegance meets unmatched durability
- Level Tension End – VR805View ItemPull tension on one end of a rod on a level run.
- Angle Tension End – VR806View ItemPull tension on one end of a rod on an angled run.
- Rod Threaded Crimp Fitting – VR801View ItemUse with Tension Receiver (VR305) to tension rods
- Rod CouplerView ItemConnects two rods to extend the run
- 1/4″ Rod Installation KitView ItemCustom tools for 1/4" Rod Railing.
- Post Foot CoverView ItemHides post mounting hardware for a clean look. Can match all post finishes.
- Post Mounting ScrewsView ItemStainless Steel Screws for Metal Posts.
- Split Foot CoverView ItemSplit Foot Cover for any unique application
- Handrail Mounting ScrewsView ItemFor attaching Wood & Steel handrail to cable rail posts.