The perfect handrail to use with our cable rail system, the 6007 Beverage Handrail is made from one solid piece, making it ideal for exterior applications. Available in a maximum length of 10’, it’s crafted from high-quality wood, and can be stained in a variety of finishes to match the look of your space. A sturdy place to rest your arm, the handrail’s minimal aesthetic will complete your deck or railing configuration in style.
- 4” Width provides functional space
- Indoor or outdoor
- Stain-grade wood
- Solid construction
- Width: 4″
- Thickness: 1 5/8″
- Iron Baluster Mount: Pair this handrail with your choice of Wrought Iron Balusters for timeless beauty. Design your own look with the Iron Baluster Design Tool. Be sure to include the proper mounting accessories, such as mounting kits and aluminum shoes.
- Viewrail System Mount: The 6007 Solid Beverage Handrail pairs beautifully with cable, rod, or glass railing. Both Viewrail Universal Top and Flat Top are compatible with this style of handrail.
- Bracket Mount: The 6007 Solid Beverage Handrail may also be mounted using Handrail Brackets for Wall-Mounted Handrail. Be aware of code requirements in your area. Most codes require that wall-mounted handrails terminate into a wall. For this reason, Quarter Turn and 45 degree Mitred handrail endings may be necessary.
- Rail Bolt Kit: If you plan to join two handrails, install Wooden Newels, or connect Handrail Fittings, you will need a Rail Bolt Kit or an Angled Rail Bolt Kit.
Clear Finish & Stain Information
StairSupplies™ offers several premium stain and finish options for our products, depending on the product’s use. For handrails, we offer both clear finishes and stains. Select a clear finish if you want to draw out the natural beauty and colors of the wood. If you prefer deeper, richer tones, our custom-mixed stains are the ideal choice for your Box Newels.
All of our stained and clear-finished handrails will be coated with Pre-Catalyzed Lacquer. Using the same quality product that cabinet makers require, this lacquer is designed to resist the natural oils from hands. We use this lacquer on all of our products that will be consistently touched, including handrails, balusters, and newels. This layer of protection will keep your indoor handrail looking smooth and stain free for years to come. Unfortunately, we do not currently offer any exterior-grade finishes. If your handrail will be used outside, you may order it unfinished and apply your own exterior-grade finish.
Wood Grain & Color Variation
At StairSupplies™ we believe that natural wood colors and visual textures add character to our products. With that in mind, we strive to match the grain and color of all of our wood products as closely as possible. However, due to the natural variation of wood products, there may be instances in which a perfect grain and color match is not possible. By ordering from StairSupplies™, you acknowledge that you are receiving a uniquely crafted product and there may be some variation in the grain and color of your wood products.