As centers of activity in the home, decks and stairways should have plenty of space. Narrow or confined areas with normal railing may feel crowded and claustrophobic. Side Mount Posts make room for more. More entertaining space. More family space. More life space. Plated, bump-out, and slim mounting options allow these posts to adapt to almost any environment. So if you need more room in your life, there’s a Side Mount Post ready to do the job.
Key Features Bump Out Slim Side Mount Flat Top 2” Square Post:
- Pre-drilled for Stainless Steel Glass Clips
- Bump Out plates allow posts to pass deck overhangs
- Achieves the cleanest possible look with slim & concealed plates
- Eliminates gaps between posts and handrail with Flat Top
- Flat top ideal for level runs
- More than 12 powder coat options available
Post Configuration Details:
The “A-5″ post is an intermediate post on level runs. It has two sets of equal height holes on opposing sides of the post.
The “F” post has two holes on only one side of the post. It is used as a starting or ending post on level runs. This post is often used alongside Gates for Glass Railing Systems.
The “H” post transitions from 36″ tall stair section to a 39″ or 42″ level balcony section. The post has offset holes, meaning that the angle side of the post has lower holes while the level side has higher holes.