The Viewrail line exists to create railing systems for every scenario. That’s why it includes Core Drill Posts, which allow you to install a railing system on your concrete deck or patio. With all the popular features of our other post styles, including the post foot covers, Core Drill Posts let you install glass railing on the most difficult surfaces. So you never have to settle on your view.
***If you are ordering Glass Railing Posts for an angled run, please make sure that you have precise measurements (within .25 degrees) of that angle before you place your order. Indicate that measurement in the notes section when you are checking out.
Key Features: Flat Top 2” Square Posts
- Ideal for decks and other level runs
- Eliminate gaps between the posts & handrail with the Flat Top Bracket
- Available in 304 Stainless Steel or Aluminum
- Find a look you love among more than 12 powder coat options
- Glass clips sold separately