Universal Standoff Pins are expertly machined from aircraft grade 6061 Aluminum. Each pin is powdercoated with a smooth, matte black finish that matches any project aesthetic. The simple design and fastening technique create a quick, easy installation.
Note: Standoff Pins are used to mount glass panels, not attach handrails to the glass.
- 2″ Round Standoff Pin
- Standoff pin projects your glass panel 1 1/2″ off the wall
- Fits either 1/2″ thick tempered glass or 9/16″ laminated glass
- Can be used to mount glass panels up to 4 feet wide – requires 4 pins per panel
- Optional drywall skirt to cover up mounting seams
- Matte black powder coat finish
For best use, install the 2” Round Standoff Pin on a wood surface. Pair it with either 1/2″ thick tempered glass or 9/16” thick laminated glass: each 4’ long panel must have 4 pre-drilled holes for each pin to pass through. The pin projects glass panels 1 1/2” from the mounting surface, fastened through 1 1/8″ wide holes. If you plan to use these with treads, you will need 2 pins on every tread, and the tread will need to be at least 3½” thick.