Shoes and Accessories for Iron Balusters
StairSupplies™ offers several parts for your wrought iron balusters including wrought iron baluster shoes, knuckles, mounting kits and epoxy. Wrought iron shoes come as a flat or angled pieces so that they can be mounted at either the top or the bottom of the baluster. The shoes are made from aluminum giving them a precise fit around the baluster and the ability for them to be sanded to fit the contour and angle of the stairway wall or the stair handrail. The knuckles can be fitted to any our 1/2″ iron balusters and held in place with epoxy or the set screw. The newel mounting kit is a must for installing wrought iron newels. The newel mounting kit makes a firm and secure connection. Epoxy is the best way to secure to treads and handrails. Our epoxy is formulated to have the right set time and mixes easily in our mixing tubes. Read More
- 16.3.19 Flat Aluminum ShoeView ItemUse with 1/2" Balusters
- 16.3.2 Angled Aluminum ShoeView ItemUse with 1/2" Balusters
- 16.3.20 Flat Aluminum ShoeView ItemUse with 9/16" Balusters
- 16.3.17 Angled Aluminum ShoeView ItemUse with 9/16" Baluster
- 16.5.1 Aluminum KnuckleView ItemUse with 1/2" Balusters
- 16.3.38 Square Cast Iron ShoeView ItemUse with 5/8" Square Balusters
- 16.3.35 Round Cast Iron ShoeView ItemUse with 5/8" Round Balusters
- 16.2.3 Iron Newel Mounting KitView ItemUsed to install 1 3/16" Iron Newel Posts to Stairs or Landings
- EPC-112 Epoxy GunView ItemNecessary for dispensing epoxy cartridges.
- EPC-410 Epoxy CartridgeView ItemDual cartridge epoxy refill.
- Iron Sample PackView ItemOur 4 most popular finishes.