At StairSupplies™ we treat each Stair Tread like a piece of art. Our skilled craftsmen form treads and landing platforms to accentuate the beauty of natural wood and provide a solid foundation for your stairway. Whether new build or remodeling project, our wide selection of stair treads provides a solution for every job. And if you need a unique stair tread, we’re happy to create that, too. Customize the dimensions and styles for wood treads, starting steps, landing platforms, and winder treads using our various custom designer tools. A fit and design that’s just right for your home – a piece of art you will use everyday!
- Solid Wood Stair TreadView Category1" thick treads available in No, Single or Double Return.
- Replacement TreadsView Category1/2" thick body with a 1" thick nose. Easy DIY Project!
- Wood Stair RisersView CategoryAvailable in mutliple sizes & thicknesses.
- Thick TreadsView CategoryPerfect option for floating tread systems.
- Hand Scraped Stair TreadsView CategoryMultiple styles & sizes all available with hand scraped finish.
- Starting StepsView CategoryStarting steps increase the visual proportions of a stairway.
- Custom Stair TreadsView CategorySelect dimensions other than standard for your specific application.
- Landing PlatformsView CategoryAvailable in solid and replacement style.
- Thick Landing PlatformsView CategoryAvailable in mutliple thicknesses.
- Winder Stair TreadsView CategoryUsed to turn corners on staircases that doen't use a platform.
- Landing TreadsView CategoryUsed to transtion from stairs to hardwood flooring.
- False Treads & RisersView CategoryPick false treads when you want to use a carpet runner.
- Knee Wall CapsView CategoryDesigned to cover drywall on an angle knee wall.
We are proud to provide Stair Treads that are made in the USA by our expert craftsmen. These creative men and women utilize top-of-the-line machinery, high-grade lumber, and furniture-quality finishes to provide stair parts worthy to be the centerpiece of your home. Explore our Finished Projects page and wood samples to find your favorite design. Give us a call if you have any questions!