This newest horizontal infill offering has a substantial feel to it, while maintaining an open concept. Use your favorite modern box newels as supports, drill at least 1″ deep holes for the bars to sit in, and fasten with epoxy. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
- 5/8″ Aluminum Round Bars (Hollow)
- 8′ Lengths
- Made in America
- Available in All Powder Coat Options
- Easy Install
- Interior or Exterior Use
- Endurance Powder Coat is Coastally Rated
- Coastal epoxy must be provided by customer
- 42″ Tall Level Runs: With newels spaced under 8′, use 11 bars with 2 3/4″ spacing between bars (3 7/16″ on center)
- 36″ Tall Angled Runs: With newels spaced under 8′, use 9 bars with 2 9/16″ spacing between bars (3 3/8″ on center)’
- For End Posts: Use a 3/4″ Forstner Bit to drill your holes at the angle of the run at 1″ deep. Use epoxy to hold the bars in place.