StairSuppliesTM offers a great selection of handrail accessories and stair hardware for each of our stair handrails and other railing. A large assortment of handrail brackets offering various colors, textures and reach are offered to accommodate your installation. Rosettes are needed when a handrail terminates at a wall. Shoe rail and fillet are also offered to make installation easier. Each of the stair handrail accessories are designed with the easiest installation in mind. Most questions about stairway installation is answered on the product pages or in our stair advice category. If your question is not answered here, please call our staff for guidance in making your stairway project a success. We’re a wood stair part manufacturer and we specialize in creating quality stair parts, created just for you.
- Stainless Steel Handrail Bracket – VR453View ItemModern Design
- Stainless Steel Grab Rail Post Bracket – VR454View ItemModern Design
- Classic Handrail BracketView ItemClassic Smooth Design
2 5/8" Reach.
- Long Reach Handrail BracketView ItemClassic Smooth Design
3 3/8" Reach
- Textured Handrail BracketView ItemHeavy Duty Design
3 1/4" Reach.
- S-9600 Rail Bolt KitView ItemRail bolt kit complete with bolt, nut, specialty washer and plug.
- S-9601 Angled Rail Bolt KitView ItemEasily attach handrail to newels. Adjusts to most angles.
- PlugView ItemOrder Plugs to match your order. 1/2", 3/4", 1" or 1 1/2"
- 7037 RosetteView ItemOval Rosette 5 1/2" Tall x 4" Wide
- 7038 RosetteView ItemRectangular Rosette 6 1/2" Tall x 4" Wide
- 6006 ShoerailView ItemInstall parallel to handrail, or over a kneewall as a support for balusters.
- Handrail & Shoerail FilletView Item1", 1 1/4" or 1 3/4" wide. Use
with plowed handrail or shoerail.