Forged Iron Balusters
Forged iron balusters are a hand forged wrought iron baluster showing craftsmanship with the appearance of age. The forged baluster series is perfect in period homes and homes with distressed features such as distressed stair treads, distressed handrail and flooring. The forged balusters create simple patterns using the interest of the baluster itself to provide beauty to the stairway. The forging process for the balusters is where they are heated, then hammered into shape then coated. Each baluster is made individually, therefore each piece will have character and variations from the baluster next to it. The variation is understated but visible and creates a feel of individuality and interest.
- 16.3.8 Straight Forged Iron BalusterView Item9/16" Square x 44" Tall
- 16.1.26 Single Knuckle Iron BalusterView Item9/16" Square x 44" Tall
- 16.1.27 Double Knuckle Iron BalusterView Item9/16" Square x 44" Tall
- 16.3.20 Flat Aluminum ShoeView ItemUse with 9/16" Balusters
- 16.3.17 Angled Aluminum ShoeView ItemUse with 9/16" Baluster
- EPC-112 Epoxy GunView ItemNecessary for dispensing epoxy cartridges.
- EPC-410 Epoxy CartridgeView ItemDual cartridge epoxy refill.
- Iron Sample PackView ItemOur 5 most popular finishes.