Steel Post Cable Railing Kits & Components
Buy Stainless Steel Cable Railing Kits
When it comes to purchasing stair railing, stainless steel is the superior choice. This metal is highly resistant to the elements, completely code-compliant, and very safe. Building components and hardware from stainless steel is an excellent way to ensure the longevity of your stair railing system.
Stainless steel cable railing kits are built to be used with either metal or wood posts. Because each kit comes with all the necessary components and hardware, installing these are a simple solution — and so easy you can do it yourself. Stainless steel cable railing is used by DIY homeowners and contractors alike to create an elegant, beautiful system that will last for years to come.
- Level Tension Kit – VR290View ItemPull tension on one end of a cable on a level run.
- Angle Tension Kit – VR294View ItemPull tension on one end of a cable on an angled run.
- KeyMount Kit – VR292View ItemMounts inside our special keyhole posts (C, F, H, or J).
- 5/32″ Stainless Steel CableView Item5/32" Stainless Steel Cable for Cable Rail.
- Steel Post Inserts and WashersView CategoryInserts provide a finished look on your intermediate posts.
- Steel Post Loose FittingsView CategoryPurchase individual components to complete your project.
Stainless Hardware Lasts a Lifetime
Each hardware component that accompanies our cable railing systems is made from 2205 duplex stainless steel. This is a high-quality metal built specifically to stand up to the elements, and it holds up to corrosion better than any other type of metal. The stainless steel hardware is built to last both indoors and outdoors. Once installed, you only need to tension the lines of wire occasionally to keep them in top condition.
Each piece of hardware, from the insert sleeve to the hidden fasteners, is built to withstand the exterior elements. This ensures that there is no rust or corrosion at critical points in the cable railing system. This corrosion resistant stainless steel is the ideal solution for railing systems built on the coast or anywhere that may be exposed to harsh weather conditions.
Use with your own posts or our metal post system
Stainless steel DIY kits from StairSupplies make it simple for you to add cable railing onto your pre-existing posts, without having to modify your deck. The cable railing kits work with both wood and metal posts. If you are using your own posts, you may need to drill holes in the posts.